Application Rejection Appeal Process
1. If the Board rejects an application then the Applicant may appeal the decision to reject the application to the NDEB Board.
2. If the Applicant wishes to appeal the decision of the Board then the Applicant must file a notice to appeal within fifteen (15) days after the Applicant receives the rejection of the application from the Board.
3. Upon receipt by the Board of the notice to appeal, the Board within fifteen (15) days of receiving the notice of appeal from the Applicant, will provide to the Applicant the following documents (if the documents are in the possession of the Board):
- The Applicant’s application.
- The Applicant’s file and all documentation contained in the file.
- The detailed notes of the credential assessor(s).
- The Country / School education profile for the documents in question.
4. Upon receipt by the Applicant of the documents in paragraph 3, the Applicant may provide a written appeal submission to the Board within fifteen (15) days after the receipt of the documents listed in paragraph 3.
5. Upon receipt by the Board of the documents in paragraph 3 and the Applicant’s written appeal submission, the Board will
- grant the Applicant’s appeal; or
- deny the Applicant’s appeal; or
- make such other decisions as it deems fair and just in the circumstances.
6. The decision of the Board will be in writing and sent to the Applicant within forty-five (45) days after the documents in paragraph 3 are provided to the Applicant.
7. The decision of the Board will be final.